Summer's over

So now the summer is over... And I just want more.
Had a couple of days in Trondheim last week, and I got to see N.E.R.D at Samfundet! It was AMAZING! They've been one of my favourite bands for years, and seeing them was huge! sosososo good! And it was the perfect ending for a great summer. I've made some money working, spent time in Trondheim with friends and family, my sister moved down to Oslo, I got to be a part of "Øya'09", I saw N.E.R.D, I've been to Hamn in great weather, I've eaten a lot of strawberry and rasberry, and all in all a good summer. :)

Now it's back to reality. School's started, and I have a lot happening this semester. Lots of fun workshops, people visiting, Las Vegas in October(!), Torra is having a baby and after that, it's christmas again! YAY!

:)

1 kommentar:

Helle sa...

Har kjempe koselig å se mere til deg igjen. Gleder meg til dette året der vi nesten bor i samme by. Lenge siden sist vi bodde så nære hverandre. Skal legge ut noen bilder fra øya slik du spurte, kanskje du vil ha dem på mail?